Monday, May 25, 2009

Saturday Morning Market / Keni Lee Burgess update

Well this coming weekend we will be at the Saturday Morning Market with the recent builds. Angel and I love this market and thought it would be fun to join in and show off some of the CBG's (who knows maybe even find a new home for one or two of them)

The band is going to be our new local favorite's the Urban Gypsies and I know we are in for a fun time. Hey come see us bring you green bags for the produce save a couple of bucks for lunch and don't forget your dancing shoes....

My friend Keni Lee Burgess has been pretty busy he has a couple of new videos out in as many weeks, this one was a nice holiday surprise (hey I wonder who made that CBG?)



I sure hope Keni finds some time to get back in the studio, you wont hear these old songs on the radio and it's pretty hard to get you tube in the car. If you haven't heard his first CD you can find it on E-bay under Keni Lee Burgess or let me know and I'll help you get a copy. Yes this is a plug for a friend of mind that is trying to keep a part of our cultural history alive.

Hey if you make it to the market come by and say hi....

No comments: