Friday, May 1, 2009

Come see my work

Hey now have you been to the Saturday Morning Market in downtown St. Petersburg? What a cool event that Gail and the team put on. It's really a great way to spend a couple of fun hours. To call it a market runs the risk of not explaining that it is an event to be enjoyed. Produce, Food, Jewelry, Craftsman and Eco-friendly products all in an open air art show kind of environment. Don't let me forget to mention they always have some hip and very cool live music as well. Angel and I went last week and stayed for a couple of hours enjoying it all.

Mark your callendars for May 16th. Come to the market to get up close and personal with some of the Cigar Box Guitars that I have been building. I will also have wine bottle slides, Cigar Box Amps and Bottle neck guitar instructional cds from Keni Lee Burgess.... Should be a lot of fun come by and say hello....

No comments: