Thursday, May 28, 2009

Good day today......

Hey I hooked up with my friend Chris Paulick today. In case you don't know Chris, he is the
Mc giver of luthiery. He has all kinds of information and inventions on You Tube you should check out his stuff. Anyway, it was great to see him and catch up I had a chance to play his first guitar and man it was awesome. Really great job Chris .

After that I had to get back in the shop and get back at it..... Saturday is going to be here before I know it and Angel tells me that a lot of our friends are coming to the market to see what we have been up to. Of course the answer is pretty simple, building and more building. I have to say these CBG's are really a notch up from what I started out making. I hope they are well received and am looking forward to hearing some responses from people that I don't know. Mean while the internet interest continues to come in largely from the efforts of my friend Keni Lee's following and his outstanding videos with my CBG. Thank you Keni.... I know it's redundant
but I hope to see you at the Saturday Morning Market in downtown St. Pete. We will be there from 9 till 2.....

No comments: