Tuesday, April 21, 2009


Well Cigar City CBGs is out of the box and up and running. Turns out that I have had hits from Germany and Brazil... Who knew! Must be because of Cigar Box Nation. Stop by and check out the information at www.cigarcitycbgs.com or the blog for cigar box guitars at www.cigarcitycbgs.blogspot.com.

Todd just found some great boxes that I picked up from him yesterday. I can't wait to hear how they turn out I really need to get on Martin's CBG. Should be fun to hear the mountain music he comes up with.... Take care

2 comments:

Jessica Martiele said...

I just had to comment when I saw...the "face" of that guitar looks just like Mickey! :) Have a good one!

Jim Mitchell said...

Hey Jessica thanks for the comment...I have to day that around here we are very much fans of the mouse so for me that's not a bad thing.... I'll have to brush up on my Disney tunes... Take care Jim